[gtu-list] (please read) For All Students and Faculty in the GTU Consortium - schools and centers

gtu-list at lists.gtulink.edu gtu-list at lists.gtulink.edu
Fri Dec 10 18:23:15 PST 2010

Dakotta-

How do you understand this new list to be different from GTU-LIST? Our
subscribers include faculty, students, administration and alumni of all
the GTU schools and centers.
All the items you list as examples have been posted to GTU-LIST at one
time or another.

If you have a different format or scope or intention for the new list,
it would be helpful to be specific so people can be informed about which
list(s) to join.

Andrew Kille
List Manager, GTU-LIST

--