[gtu-list] research assistants needed...

John Mabry apocryphile at me.com
Wed Nov 2 19:25:02 PDT 2011

Dear friends,

I'm writing a book on the spiritualities of the various generations alive today, and I need some research assistants to help me conduct interviews. If you have some time in the next couple of months, can spend 10 or so hours interviewing people of specific ages about their spiritualities, listen well, and write fast, please let me know. Pay is $12/hr. Please send a writing sample. Blessings and thanks...

John Mabry, PhD

P.S. Also, if you know of anyone in other parts of the country who can help, and can pass this request along, please do.

Rev. John R. Mabry, PhD
510-290-4349 | apocryphile at me.com
http://johnrmabry.wordpress.com/