[gtu-list] Interfaith Clergy Solidarity with OccupySF - Action M, 10/24

Joellynn Monahan jmonahan at psr.edu
Tue Oct 11 13:37:30 PDT 2011

[cid:image004.jpg at 01CC881A.EC351210]
Interfaith Clergy Action in Solidarity with Occupy Wall St. SF

When: Monday, October 24 * 10:30am - 1:30pm

Location: meet at Justin Herman Plaza (near to Embarcadero BART stop), Steuart & Market Streets, San Francisco, CA

Clergy & Religious Leaders of all Faiths:
Be part of an important interfaith clergy gathering and action to offer solidarity and faith-based support to the Occupy Wall Street movement and to show our commitment to working for long-term economic justice for all people.

Clergy & Religious leaders are asked to wear identifying clerical clothing (i.e. the religious garb, vestments, etc. of your faith and role)

We will begin with prayer and ritual to rededicate ourselves to justice and prepare ourselves spiritually.   Then we walk to the San Francisco Federal Reserve Bank (101 Market St.) to join in solidarity with "Occupy Wall Street - San Francisco" where we will offer our blessings and commitments of support as part of that witness for justice.  We will then have an opportunity to go in smaller groups to key sites throughout the financial district for prayer.

Please share with your colleagues!

Info contact: interfaithclergy at gmail.com<mailto:interfaithclergy at gmail.com>
On Facebook:  Interfaith Clergy Solidarity Occupy Wall Street SF<https://www.facebook.com/InterfaithClergySolidarityOccupySF>
On Twitter: IntrfaithClergy<https://twitter.com/#!/IntrfaithClergy>

________________________________
Thanks for your help in spreading the word among clergy & religious leader colleagues and faith communities!
Blessings,
Rev. Joellynn

a tradition of
boldness
Pacific School of Religion

The Reverend Joellynn Monahan
Associate Director of Recruitment and Admissions
800/999-0528 toll-free  510/849-8253 ph  510/845-8948 fax
jmonahan at psr.edu<blocked::mailto:jmonahan at psr.edu>  facebook.com/rev.joellynn<http://www.facebook.com/rev.joellynn>  www.psr.edu<http://www.psr.edu/>

Join us for the Ministry as Vocation Conference<http://www.psr.edu/public-events/ministry-vocation-conference> - PSR's fall prospective student weekend October 14-16, 2011.

P Please consider the environment before printing this email or any attachments therein.