[gtu-list] New Course: Dr. King and the Occupy Movement

Be Scofield bjscofield at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 22:13:51 PDT 2012

The Radical Dr. King & The Occupy Movement
Exploring the revolutionary teachings of Martin Luther King Jr.
Led by Be Scofield with special guest Kazu Haga

*4-Week Teleseminar* - Listen via Phone or Web
Includes links to unique videos, articles and resources!
*April 15th - May 6th (Sundays 7:00-8:30pm)*
ONLY $55 - SPACE IS LIMITED

You can learn more and register here: www.radicalking.com

Last semester I taught a semester long graduate course at the Graduate
Theological Union in Berkeley called "Dr. King and Empire: How Mlk Jr.
Resisted War, Capitalism and Christian Fundamentalism." I had such an
interest in this course that I'm now offering a *4-week version* via
phone/web. Can't make all 4 sessions? No worries they will be recorded and
available to listen to. It's a win - win situation. *I'm expecting this to
fill up fast as I'm limiting the size to enable better question/answer time
at the end. *Also, Kingian Nonviolence trainer Kazu Haga will be teaching
during one of the sessions!

Cheers,
Be Scofield