[gtu-list] 4/6: Legacies of Resistance - Community Passover Seder Dinner

Sandra Estafan sandra.estafan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 15:46:36 PDT 2012

*Please forward widely…*

[image: Inline image 1]
*Olympia-Rafah Solidarity Mural Project <http://olympiarafahmural.org/> is
a 4,000 sq ft international, interdisciplinary public art project with more
than 150 participants.*

*
*

The* International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network *invites you to join us for

*Legacies of Resistance*
*2012 Community Passover Seder Dinner*

*Friday, April 6, 2012*
*Doors open at 5:30pm, Program starts promptly at 6pm*
*Lake Merritt United Methodist Church*
(1255 1st Ave at International Blvd, Oakland)

*Dinner will be served.*
*$10-50 sliding scale ($25 donation suggested)*, no one turned away for
lack of funds.
*Reserve a table for parties of 8

*Funds raised will benefit IJAN <http://ijsn.net/>, the Middle East
Children's Alliance's Silwan
Project<http://www.mecaforpeace.org/projects/playgrounds/silwan>
 and Bareed Mista3jil - Queer Arab Women's Stories*
Project*<http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/66395058/bareed-mista3jil-queer-arab-womens-stories-staged>
.
  *
*
*Our capacity is limited, so please make your reservation early.
>> Click here to RSVP!<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dDdmTnFzbXc1bXFhT3RRTjFLUUVEeGc6MQ>
*

*All are welcome.*
Children are welcome at Seder.
So that everyone may participate, please arrive
fragrance-free<http://www.peggymunson.com/mcs/fragrancefree.html>
.
Event is wheelchair accessible.
*
*
*A note about food: *
Food served will be "Kosher-for-Passover Style" -- it will generally not
contain expressly prohibited grains/foods, though it will not be strictly
kosher.  Additionally, remember that different cultural traditions observe
Pesach differently.  We will do our best to label everything and to
accommodate for various restrictions and allergies.